Aller au contenu

[Matos] échange de DVD gratuit sur le site de Lee Asher

Pour ceux qui ont malheureusement acheté le dvd « Ghost King » à la place de la version originale « Asher Twist » voila l’occasion de se faire échanger votre dvd contre celui de Lee GRATUITEMENT. Profitez-en ! Le Asher Twist est bien plus compliqué à réaliser qu’il en a l’air, vous aurez besoin de tous les « tips » que Lee vous livrera sur son dvd.

++++

Mathieu

voici le post original de Lee:

What you’re about to read is a personal offer from me, Lee Asher, based upon my personal opinion.

What: Trade-in plan for Ghost Kings DVD

Why: I want to swap your old copy of the Ghost Kings DVD with a brand new copy of the Asher Twist DVD because I feel the community should not settle for someone else’s fourth-rate attempt at my material. You deserve the best information possible.

I need your help.

I want the inferior product to disappear, and give you the real one in return.

www.leeasher.com/trade.htm (copy and paste the link if not clickable):

When: Right now!!! There’s no time like the present, and this deal won’t last forever!

In my opinion, the Ghost Kings DVD is a mistake.

Mistakes are useful part of the ‘learning process’, but we usually overlook how important they really are. In many cases, we forget about the trials and tribulations it took throughout our learning process.

I forgive Magic Makers, and I’ve even spoken, in person, with Rob Stiff about this (in the Minneapolis Airport). We’ve both decided it’s ‘water under the bridge’.

But, in order for this never to happen again - I feel it’s my duty to help make the consumer more intelligent.

The key to being a smarter shopper is education.

Maybe it was an impulse buy, or it was a gift, either way you didn’t know the Ghost King DVD was a substandard product. You had no idea it was the Asher Twist taught without permission by another company.

Here is your opportunity to right a wrong...

Two major reasons why you should trade in your used Ghost Kings DVD for a brand new Asher Twist DVD right now:

1. The Asher Twist is a better product. My DVD has additional detailed instructions, extra bonus options, and my personal guarantee you will be satisfied. That certainly doesn’t come with the Ghost Kings.

2. Swap your copy because you want to encourage artists and creators who devote their lives to generating original innovative material. Intellectual property is valuable to you, and getting these Ghost Kings DVDs out of circulation shows your support.

There are a few magicians in this industry, as of right now, who will stand-up and help those who need it. I’m taking money out of my own pocket to ensure you’re given the opportunity to receive the proper information. I am even going to over deliver - Act now, and I will also give you my Diving Board Double PDF worth $12.95.

Please take the initiative and trade-in those inferior products for my proper ones immediately.

Again, I don’t mind taking a loss if it means you are receiving a better product.

Visit the link below for more information on how to swap your old copy of Ghost Kings for a brand new copy of the Asher Twist DVD today.

Don’t take my word for it...

By clicking on the link below, you will activate a player so that you may see the differences for yourself. It’s important that you click on the link, and that you decide for yourself.

Even if you don’t own the Ghost Kings DVD - please take the time to look.

www.leeasher.com/trade.htm

(copy and paste the link if not clickable):

Thank you for your time.

Speak with you all soon.

Cheers,

Lee Asher

Ps. I don’t know how long my offer will last? Take advantage of it right now...

In my opinion, the Ghost Kings DVD is a mistake

Allez jeter un oeuil sur le site de Lee et comparer les vidéos de Ghost King et Asher Twist. Franchement, il n'y a pas de doûte, Ghost King est effectivement une ERREUR ou plutôt devrait-on dire une HORREUR.

Lee Asher tout comme Tim Ellis avec sa page Magic Fakers ( http://www.magicunlimited.com/magic_fakers.htm ) ont contribué à pousser Penguinn Magic à vider leur grenier de toutes leurs copies de tours originaux. Ils sont enfin en train de redevenir raisonnable à voir la pub dans Genii et Magic à grands coups de mea culpa.

Excellent!

Modifié par Thomas THIÉBAUT

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Créer...