Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Publié le

J'ai été très peinée lorsque j'ai su votre accident. Je vous ai connu grace à la grand mère de mon mari et à mon mari. Vos spectacles sont superbes.

Tous mes voeux de soutients vous accompagnent.

Cerise

Pas de pub non magique pour les membres du Cercle VM. Clique ici pour en savoir plus !
  • Réponses 59
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les + Actifs

Publié le

Hi Roy, I'm very sorry to have heard the terrible news. On my behalf, the Forestier family and the Magicos Circus Rouennais, I want you to know that we are praying for a fast recovery and wish the best for you and your family....Take care Roy

Thibault

Thibault FORESTIER

Publié le

Lieber Roy,

Ich wünsche dir eine schnelle und vollständige Heilung.

Du hast die Unterstützung von allen diejenigen, denen du des Traumes gegeben hast.

Dieser Text ist automatisch übersetzt gewesen, ich espere, daß er ist, dennoch verständlich.

Laurent

Publié le

I saw your show four times, eatch time I went in Las Vegas. I spend hours and hours in the cancellation line.

Today, it's my turn to give you something in return of the love you offered to the audience and the magic world: My hopes, my love and my wishes for you.

Your magic god bless you.

Get well, Roy.

(Thanks Gaetan)

[ 21. Octobre 2003, 09:18: Message édité par : Jean-Philippe Loupi ]

La Magie est Emotion.

Jean-Philippe Loupi

Publié le

Here is copy of letter I sent to Roy through

S & R Productions just after his accident...

Dear Roy,

My name is Valerie and I had the honor to be the first female magician to win the 2001, Sarmoti award in Las Vegas. It was a fantastic experience and a very special souvenir.

Unfortunately Siegfried was very sick, and we didn't have an opportunity to meet. I'm planning to be in Las Vegas in January of 2004, and hope, by that time, you will be well enough, so you, Siegfried, Lynette Chappell and I can finally get together.

I was devastated about your accident, but I feel the strongest medicine to make you better is the "World of Magic". Over the years you've given so much of yourself that, without you performing again, Magic will lose one it's

greatest pioneers.

I pray daily for your speedy recovery, and hope with all my heart, to see you in January, I look forward to that beautiful day.

All my respect and love,

Valerie

Publié le

Dear Roy,

I learnt the accident you had in newspapers. Magic have no frontiers that's why, from France, I send you my best recoverings

and follow with impatience you feel better.

Keep courageous !!!

Magical regards

Roland Grall

Publié le

MAGICIANS OF THE CENTURY :

At the early beginning of this new one you both have to remain strong enough to path this.

I have been twice in LV to see your show which I will never forget. I advertise on you everyday stating that "if you have not seen Siegfried and Roy, you are missing one of your best emotion in your life where you will understand that dreams can come true"

So Roy keep fighting, keep going and get well soon. All the world is missing you on stage where you are made for.

I wish you a prompt recovery.

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Messages

    • Ça sert à quoi que Christian y se décarcasse ? :  https://www.virtualmagie.com/articles/tests/lectures/enclavor-et-liberator-de-duraty/
    • Au menu de cet Apéro Magique #304 @Nicolas LEPAGE : Musée du Cirque et de l'Illusion à Dampierre-en-Burly @Luc APERS : Masterclass de Luc APERS @Elise BOUAZIZ : Sven Gali Gali tour de cartes perso, pour lequel je n'ai pas encore trouvé de nom avec @Luc GINGER @Michel DARLONE : routine personnelle "Le souffle d'Yggdrasil" avec F-Force Stick de MGI Company avec Gildas MONNIER @Yann LE GOUADEC (Dimitrak) : Pick-Me de @Mickael CHATELAIN @Thomas HENRARDD : routine avec un gobelet, une balle et une baguette Thomas HENRARD : Le Manuel Chop cup de Mark WILSON @Christian ERBS : Open prediction de Paul CURRY (dans le livre Paul Curry’s Worlds Beyond) @Bernard SYM'S : 5 cartes et un jeton Christian ERBS : Prédiction Matchless Elise BOUAZIZ : amélioration, je pense, d'une des premières routines que j'avais présentée : "En souvenir de Jacques" Alexis DUDZIAK : application Sekitan de @Thanh Long BACH avec @Michaël THELLIEZ Christian ERBS : In Air de @Mickael CHATELAIN avec @Luc GINGER After animé par @Alexis DUDZIAK Gildas MONNIER : présentation Michel DARLONE : routine personnelle "Le souffle d'Yggdrasil" avec F-Force Stick de MGI Company avec Gildas MONNIER Elise BOUAZIZ : Sven Gali Gali tour de cartes perso, pour lequel je n'ai pas encore trouvé de nom avec Luc GINGER Elise BOUAZIZ : amélioration, je pense, d'une des premières routines que j'avais présentée : "En souvenir de Jacques" Yann LE GOUADEC : Pick-Me de Mickael CHATELAIN Thomas HENRARD : routine avec un gobelet, une balle et une baguette Christian ERBS : Open prediction de Paul CURRY (dans le livre Paul Curry’s Worlds Beyond) Christian ERBS : Prédiction Matchless Christian ERBS : In Air de Mikael CHATELAIN Bernard SYM'S : 5 cartes et un jeton Alexis DUDZIAK : application Sekitan de Thanh Long BACH Yann LE GOUADEC et Michel DARLONE: Livret Pdf "Forcer l'IA" de Antony REVIEWS Discussion sur l'IA et la Magie ✅ Les replays sont disponibles ici https://virtualmagie.com/forum/topic/95185-vm-live-759-apéro-magique-304-avec-luc-apers 💡 13 000 sujets listés à découvrir ici 
    • Voilà 😜  En cliquant dans l'article en bas, sur le mot clé Duraty, on arrive sur neuf articles dont plusieurs de @Ludovic EPTING https://www.virtualmagie.com/tag/duraty/
  • Statistiques des membres

    • Total des membres
      8543
    • Maximum en ligne
      9330

    Membre le plus récent
    Amar NAFA
    Inscription
  • Statistiques des forums

    • Total des sujets
      85.5k
    • Total des messages
      686.4k

×
×
  • Créer...