Aller au contenu

GET WELL Roy!!!

Gaëtan BLOOM

ROY,

The "Illegal Magic Club" from Paris say you:

GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WELL_GET WEL.

MaX Le RiocheT_President IMC since 2000.

MaX Le RiocheT_ceinture noire de cabaret_petit fils de Robert Hourdin_PDGd'honneur-IMC

http://www.facebook.com/maxleriochet

• Réponses 59
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Membres les + Actifs

Hi Roy, Hi Siegfried,

It has always been very enjoyable pleasure to see your magic acts, from the dove act ending with the substitution trunk with Chico at the Lido up to the greatest magic show I’ve ever seen at the Mirage.

I wish you a very quick recovery and hope strongly to see you back on stage.

All the best to both of you.

From your very start, 30 years ago at the Lido to the Frontier and the Mirage, my father followed your shows and told me all about them. They were my kids stories.

Probably one serious reason why i do that job today. Those stories made me dream. Then i came to see you and understood why you guys impressed him so much.

You brought Magic to the highest level. If it became so popular it's all thanks to you two. Make sure you just don't stop right now. I want to bring my kids see you.

Get well,

both of you.

Jean-Luc Bertrand

I wish you guys all the best, and for sure, Roy, you'll have a fast recovery.

Performing on stage is like getting married : it's for the best or for the worst. You'll go over this even stronger than before, and we'll have the chance to see you performing for another 44 years ;-)

www.jardonnet.com

www.woodblockprintsworld.com

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Créer...