Aller au contenu

Black Box d'Eric Samuels - Blackbox Promystic

Aymer!c DE VLN

Bonjour,

Je vends l'excellente Black Box - d'Eric Samuels. Très bon état. Neuf 1700 $. 

Vendue 900€, remise en mains propres sur Grenoble / Lyon.

Echanges possibles, voir en MP ou diverses propositions en mentalisme (livres anciens ou autres).

Aymeric

Démo Youtube

blackbox.jpg?crc=4139830236

“Eric is treading exciting, new ground with this system. It really is something to behold and the professional performer will not need me to tell them about the huge value Eric is offering the community with this release.
I cannot recommend this highly enough.” –ᅠLuke Jermay

“Eric Samuels is a charming performer and a calculated thinker. A wonderful combination in itself, but his love of technology adds a whole different perspective to his mentalism.
His ‘black box’ (what a name!) offers a truly deceptive approach to Q&A. You’ll be ready to perform your act well before the show, giving you plenty of time to work out what personal information you’d like to reveal about your audience and the order in which you’d like to reveal it in. All this and you never have to leave your dressing room with a clipboard.
I imagine him sitting backstage, with his feet up, fully prepared, laughing like some kind of criminal mastermind before the show … Whilst drinking tea, because he’s charming! Remember I said that?” –ᅠColin McLeod

“In the unfortunate event of an aviation crash, experts attempt to recover THE BLACK BOX. They know it will
Hold the key secrets to uncovering the Who, What, Where, When & Why. What Eric has accomplished here reminds me very much of those scenarios. THE BLACK BOX holds the secrets to an amazingly clean and hands off Q&A” –ᅠLooch

“If you’ve ever dreamed of going on stage and reading people’s minds as a real psychic, then the time has finally arrived!
THE BLACK BOX is a wonderful tool that will allow you to perform an impossible Q&A Act without going close to the box, yet revealing people’s questions in the cleanest way.
I honestly think that Eric has surpassed himself, creating the most advanced piece of gear in mentalism today”– Luca Volpe

• Créer...