Aller au contenu

The Prophecy de Roberto GIOBBI

Roberto révèle aujourd'hui l'effet qui boucle ses sessions de close-up et scène. 

Une carte nommée par le spectateur est scellée dans une enveloppe continue dans le portefeuille que garde le spectateur lui-même. 

Tout est détaillé pour réaliser ce miracle mémorable. 

Citation

“This has been the Finale of my Close-up Shows, and my Encore for Stage, for several years now. It is one of the three best trick I’ve ever come up with in my professional career of 33 years, and I’m releasing it now for the very first time with all the details that make this a miracle for any lay audience – and I’ve fooled some of the smartest and most knowledgeable magical minds with it in my performances at magic conventions around the world.” Roberto Giobbi

The effect is simple, straightforward and memorable: A spectator thinks of a card, and that card has been predicted in a pay envelope, which is in a wallet, which a spectator holds in his pocket before the trick even starts. The spectator opens the wallet himself, takes the envelope out himself, and at the end he can take the envelope home, with the performer’s business card, whom he may call, just in case he cannot sleep… This is what is left in the spectator’s “communicative memory” and what he will be telling everyone for the rest of his life.

• J'aime 1
  • Merci 1

OSEApprendre Objectif, Système, Expérimente 🧠🎈🌈

• Thomas changed the title to The Prophecy de Roberto GIOBBI

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Créer...