Aller au contenu

Isolation de Michael Murray

Jean-Baptiste PREVOST

Bonjour à la communauté,

Je vends isolation de Michael Murray. Du mentalisme propless permettant de retrouver une carte librement pensée.

État neuf, ouvrage acheté directement chez l’auteur (le livre est en anglais). 

Mon prix : 35 euros fdpi 

Le prix du neuf : 50 euros en passant chez penguin

64722-full.png

Citation

"Isolation has done with cards what Train Tracking did with words." 
- Atlas Brookings 

"Michael, you are truly a GENIUS. This is incredibly good in every way, shape, and form. Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into the project. I promise your effort has paid off. This is the Bible of 'The Thought-of Card.'" 
- Madison Adams Hagler 

"I think he is talking ******** and there is no method he can just BLOODY READ MINDS!" 
- Mike Donoghue 

"Michael performed this for me over the phone earlier in the week and he nailed my thought-of card twice in a row. The process was fast, engaging and mysterious. I really enjoyed it." 
- Séamus Maguire 

"I have had an amazing night. Michael performed Isolation and somehow, he told me the card I was thinking of. This is the best thing I've ever seen, and I didn't see anything because the cards only existed in my mind. I've seen a lot of good stuff, but this is mind blowing." 
- Joel Dickinson 

"The thinking behind this is absolutely sublime." 
- Mark Chandaue 

"The better you get at performing Isolation, the more skilled you will be as a mentalist. If I were going to teach prop-less mentalism, I would use this as a workbook." 
- Red Devil 

"Isolation is a complete full system that you can open up and explore all the myriad of ideas, techniques, ploys, and more, and carve your own pathway into divining a thought-of card. And once you have settled on a pathway, all roads lead to the same place: Success!" 
- Alex Alejandro 

"I'm blown away by what I've read in here." 
- Jacob Smith 

WHAT IS ISOLATION?... 

IS ISOLATION A 'THINK OF A CARD' ROUTINE? 

Isolation is far more than a singular routine. Instead, it is an entire collection of thoughts, techniques and principles that will allow you to identify a card that someone is merely thinking of. Best of all, the systems taught within this book are entirely modular and can be customized and tailored to suit the performer. 

Whilst many performers marveled over my CUP's technique (which allows you to discern which word, or group of words someone may be focusing on), the principles outlined within this book take this to the next level. This allows us to identify up to sixteen different pieces of information just by having a spectator visualize it in their mind. Isabella Star 3 owners will certainly be able to put these techniques to great use! 

IS ISOLATION A PROP-LESS ROUTINE? 

Each of the Isolation systems contained within this book can be performed entirely prop-less, allowing you to reveal the name of a thought-of card in person, via Skype or even over a telephone call. However, just because something can be performed entirely prop-less (i.e. using nothing more than words) doesn't mean that you have to perform it that way. For this reason, I have also included several suggestions for those who wish to make use of a physical deck alongside the Isolation system. 

WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE? 

Included within the package is the Isolation book (which has been beautifully produced by Haresign Press). 

You will also receive the following:

One set of custom printed gimmicks which will allow you to perform a 'Thought-of Card' to wallet routine.

One set of custom printed gimmicks presenting you with an alternative approach to one of the steps within the Isolation system.

One 'Old English Penny' for the 'Which Hand Variant.'

Access to dozens of online videos that are designed as a teaching aid for owners (this footage does not explain any of the ideas but is simply performance-only so that you can follow along with the techniques in your own mind.

Access to the dedicated Facebook group, which has been pre-updated with several bonus thoughts and ideas. These have been collated from various performers since going to print.

Access to an online test, which will give you a favor of the Isolation experience before you learn any of the methods. (Whilst this can't replicate a live performance, it should give you an indication as to how direct Isolation can be).

Modifié par Jean-Baptiste PREVOST

#Ma_grand_mere_s_appelle_suzanne #Trex_Vaincra

14907072_10210278636069668_6619221084968507558_n.jpg.558679fdbb1ef8f551a1a1f38ef06e25.jpg

• Thomas changed the title to Isolation de Michael Murray

• "Il ne faut pas dire du mal" disent les tolteques pour autant j'ai quand même l'impression qu'on en dit pas que du bien non plus. "Le mieux n'étant pas forcément l'ennemi du moins pire, l'argent mieux dépensé n'en serait il pas plus utile?" (Proverbe personnel mais libre de droit)
    • Bonjour, Comme neuf, je me sépare de cette version en anglais mais qu'il est possible de présenter pour tous publics. Prix neuf : 349 €. Vendu 280 € envoi depuis la Belgique en Mondial Relay inclus.  Voici HYbNOSIS : l'outil ultime pour réaliser des effets d'HYPNOSE SANS AUCUNE FORMATION FORMELLE ! HYbNOSIS est devenu un élément essentiel des répertoires personnels de Menny Lindenfeld et des mentalistes de la télévision. Mmaintenant, vous avez l'opportunité exclusive d'EXPÉRIMENTER SON INCROYABLE POUVOIR HYPNOTIQUE POUR VOUS-MÊME ! Avec HYbNOSIS, vous détenez le pouvoir d'"hypnotiser" n'importe qui, qu'il s'agisse d'adultes ou d'enfants. Et le meilleur ? C'est une HYPNOSE PUISSANTE... SANS HYPNOSE ! Le set HYbNOSIS comprend 2 x Livres personnalisés, déguisés en charmants livres d'images pour enfants (couverture rigide / format A4) - qui sont utilisés comme accessoires pour réaliser des EFFETS D'HYPNOSE GÉNIAUX. Avec HYbNOSIS™, vous pouvez : - Déclencher une perte de mémoire chez un ou plusieurs spectateurs. - Provoquer une amnésie de l'image - effacer de la mémoire les images visionnées. - Provoquer des visions hallucinatoires d'images inexistantes et imaginaires. - Altérer temporairement les capacités de lecture et d'élocution d'un spectateur. - Induire un bégaiement temporaire. - HYbNOSIS™ sert également d'outil d'entraînement infaillible pour pratiquer l'hypnose réelle en toute confiance. - HYbNOSIS™ est INCROYABLEMENT FACILE À MAÎTRISER ET À EXÉCUTER, et crée des moments de boniment, de l'IMPACT et du RIRE à chaque fois. BONUS : HYbNOSIS™ intègre un système de lecture de l'esprit pur qui vous permet de lire sans effort dans l'esprit de quatre spectateurs simultanément, de la manière la plus pure qui soit. Lisez dans leur esprit - puis hypnotisez-les ! PLUS : Votre achat d'HYbNOSIS™ inclut les droits de représentation à la télévision et pour les réseaux sociaux. Vous donnant la liberté de présenter cette puissante routine au monde entier. HYbNOSIS™ est si incroyablement puissant que nous voulons que seuls quelques privilégiés dans chaque région puissent exécuter cette routine extraordinaire. NOMBRE TRÈS LIMITÉ D'IMPRESSIONS DISPONIBLES en anglais, allemand, français et espagnol. Agissez maintenant pour sécuriser votre copie et soyez l'un des rares chanceux dans votre région à exécuter HYbNOSIS™ et DEVENEZ UN MAITRE DE L'HYPNOSE SANS HYPNOSE.    
  • Statistiques des membres

• Total des membres
    • Maximum en ligne

Membre le plus récent
    Sébastien ARNOUX

• Total des sujets
    • Total des messages
  • Créer...