Aller au contenu

Artistes, Sonorités et Instruments Originaux

Citation

On Dec 29, 2020, Steve had corrective surgery on his right shoulder. He believes that sitting while playing the guitar and hunching his shoulder for close to 50 years may have compromised the tendons, and then doing chest flies (work out exercise) and overextending did it in. He had two tendons that were torn all the way through, and a bicep tendon torn from the bone and shredded. Then he found Dr. Thomas Knapp, (Santa Monica) perhaps the leading cuff surgeon in the USA. Dr. Knapp fixed Steve up really nice and set him up in a sling that Dr. Knapp created called “The Knappsack.” Steve wore his Knappsack for 4 weeks, and it can be seen being worn in this video. Months before the shoulder surgery, Steve developed trigger finger in his left thumb. This is a condition that is a form of carpal tunnel. His thumb eventually froze, and he was in need of corrective surgery. In January 2021, Steve underwent this surgery that was performed by Dr. David Kulber (Beverly Hills) for which Steve says, “After all of the research I did, I believe he is considered the top hand surgeon out there.” Both surgeries were successful and Steve was on the mend. But during the recuperation process, while wearing his “Knappsack” and not able to use his right hand, he felt compelled to write and record this track and name it “Knappsack.” Because of Steve’s legato hammering style, performing with one hand was not so alien of an idea to him and when he set out to write and record this track, it flowed beautifully. "This piece of music was written in a stream of consciousness type approach. The idea hit me and I knew I could do it. The guitar part was written/recorded and filmed first to a click track. I built the melody and chord structures and jotted them down, then I did perhaps 4-5 takes. When this was finished, I had the guitar part and a click. I then set out to decorate the track with all of the other instruments, and I really enjoyed doing this. Hearing a song come to life like this is my favorite aspect of being a musician. For the most part, perhaps 80-90% of the song, I did not seem to need anything to dampen the strings, but there were a few riffs where I did. I placed a small but dense piece of cloth under the strings at the nut and this helped with some of the unwanted vibration. When editing the final take, the majority of the audio is in sync with the video, but there are some lines that came from alternate takes. Jumping into something with blind faith will always result in the peak of inspiration when the faith is strong enough. You just have to not make any excuses in your head and all your inspirations will be met beautifully."

• 1 month plus tard...
Le 09/09/2020 à 09:32, Mathieu a dit :

Pour les amateurs de métal (mais pas en magie des pièces), ce mec là et tout simplement génial.

https://www.youtube.com/user/leolego

Il reprend en "metal cover" des chansons grand public diverses. Il est multi-instrumentiste, drole, avec de l'imagination pour ajouter des choses aux titres qu'il reprend. C'est une superbe découverte. Sa chaine est blindée de vidéos. Avec les suggestions YT, je tombe sur de nouvelles vidéos à chaque fois, c'est trop bien.

Pour info, Leo Moracchioli est en concert au Trianon le 27/09.

Et j'ai tréééééés envie d'y aller... @Woody (Philippe) ?

Nouveau texte : "Je suis un bout de papier"

http://matt-et-le-blog.over-blog.com

http://www.abfjm.blogspot.de/

Jolie et douce découverte musicale pour moi il y a quelques jours, lors du dernier concert de sa tournée européenne, le guitariste et chanteur brésilien Lucas Santtana :

« Lucas Santtana - Ninguém Solta A Mão De Ninguém ft. Jaloo, Juçara Marçal e Linn da Quebrada »

« Lucas Santtana ft. Duda Beat - Meu Primeiro Amor (clipe oficial) » :

• J'aime 1

Le 31/08/2021 à 07:36, Christian GIRARD a dit :

Jolie et douce découverte musicale pour moi il y a quelques jours, lors du dernier concert de sa tournée européenne, le guitariste et chanteur brésilien Lucas Santtana

Très intéressante interview de l'artiste, extrait :

Citation

l'on ne peut pas avoir de vie sans rêve. Mais un rêve qui tient juste le temps d'une vie, ce n'est plus un rêve. Nos rêves doivent être plus grands que notre existence terrestre. Ces rêves ont besoin non seulement d'honorer les gens qui ont rêvé dans le passé, mais aussi d'inspirer, stimuler les générations qui suivent afin que le mouvement continue après eux. Ce message ne peut passer que s'il y a de la révolte, mais aussi de l'amour. Si on n'a que de la haine, il ne peut pas passer.

La suite ici :

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/musique/pop/la-revolte-interieure-de-lucas-santtana-figure-engagee-de-la-pop-bresilienne_3661551.html

• J'aime 1

• 2 weeks plus tard...

« The Vegetable Orchestra Literally Plays with Their Food » :

Citation

In Vienna, Austria, there is an orchestra that performs with instruments made from vegetables. For the past 18 years, these musicians have been purchasing produce from a local market, turning that produce into instruments and performing with them in front of a live audience. The vegetable scraps are made into soup, which the group then serves to the audience at the end of each performance.

« The Vegetable Orchestra - Green Days » :

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks plus tard...

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

🔥 Profite de toutes les créations et Bon Plan VM ici !
  • Créer...