Aller au contenu

[Technique] Apprendre le Jeu Mémorisé de Simon ARONSON

David BARBIER

Bonjour,

Etant assez fan du travail de michael close je cherche des références où sont enseignés le " aronson's stack " dont close parle dans very very close notamment. Les effets qu'ils présentent grace au jeu mémorisé sont pour certains franchement bluffants, vous comprendrez donc mon envie de me lancer dans l'apprentissage de cette technique.

Merci d'avance

• 4 années plus tard...

Une anecdote sympa trouvée sur le café vert, écrite par Nick Pudar:

We went to visit good friends for some joint-family birthdays. We visit these friends three or four times a year at their home. On this particualr occassion, they had invited some other some other friends, so there was a full house. As dinner was winding down, the hostess asked me if I could do some magic for the group, as many of the visitors had not seen me perform before. I had not brought anything with me, so I asked if they had a deck of cards I could borrow. She went off to find a deck, and I was dreading the worn and beer stained, sticky cards which were likley to be provided. Fortunately, the card case looked very new. When I opened it and spread the cards, I was shocked to see that they were in Aronson Stack order!

My mind flashed back to the last time I did magic at their house, and I remembered that it was probably two years ago. I must have left the deck in Aronson Stack order, and they must not have used the cards in that entire time!

I immediately launched into a few killer memdeck routines, and floored them all. On the way home, my wife said, "Wow, you're really getting good at setting up your stack quickly. I can't believe how fast you did that."

I suppose I'll never have that happen again!

Rejoins la conversation !

Tu peux publier maintenant et t'enregistrer plus tard. Si tu as un compte, connecte-toi maintenant pour publier avec ton identité.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Vous avez collé du contenu avec mise en forme.   Restaurer la mise en forme

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédemment saisis, a été restauré..   Effacer le contenu

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

🔥 Profite de toutes les créations et Bon Plan VM ici !
  • Créer...